Join Classes Now
Temporarily all instruction and practice is held outdoors in a park. When regular indoor classes are open again the address and schedule will be posted here.
- Individual monthly tuition is $80.00 a month due when you join and in paid in advance of the next month at the last class in any month. We do not use contracts. You may join anytime, and your fist month tuition will be prorated. Serious minded teenagers age 14 to 17 are welcome provided a training partner or one parent joins with them. NOTE: If you introduce a guest that joins our class your tuition drops to $60.00.
- Individual annual association dues is $40.00 and payable when you join and every October 1st. You must be a member of the Kajukenbo Kenpo-Jujutsu Association to advance in ranks.
- Family Rate is $120.00 per month due now and at the last class of every month (For adult parents and children ages 14 to 17.
- NOTE: Membership fees are non-refundable and due every month regardless of how many times you attend in any one month. There are no exceptions for vacations, notes from your doctor, preacher, mother, fortune tellers or extended periods of absence.
- Annual association fee of $40.00 is due every October 1st.
- If you quit for any reason you cannot return to class or re-join without the grandmaster's permission and a $40.00 reinstatement fee.
- If you are signing up for a class, please download and fill out the Student Signup Form, print it out and bring it to your first class or Email it to us by attaching it to the web form below.